- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How To Manipulate Category Listing Display
13 years 3 months ago #112129
by codeboy
How To Manipulate Category Listing Display was created by codeboy
Hi,
First I have to say thank you to the Hikashop developers. This is a first rate product.
I have published a site:
www.luxuryexportcars.com/
However, I want to be able to modify the display for the Categories menu on the homepage (on my site - see 'Vehicle Categories').
Currently the categories are displayed in a sort of block format, but I would like the blocks to have rounded corners.
In the layout.css file, I've added to the .panel class the following code:
{
border-radius: 15px
-moz-border-radius: 15px;
}
However, this doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Does anyone know which file/code I should be looking at to modify this correctly?
Thanks
Will
First I have to say thank you to the Hikashop developers. This is a first rate product.
I have published a site:
www.luxuryexportcars.com/
However, I want to be able to modify the display for the Categories menu on the homepage (on my site - see 'Vehicle Categories').
Currently the categories are displayed in a sort of block format, but I would like the blocks to have rounded corners.
In the layout.css file, I've added to the .panel class the following code:
{
border-radius: 15px
-moz-border-radius: 15px;
}
However, this doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Does anyone know which file/code I should be looking at to modify this correctly?
Thanks
Will
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #112137
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How To Manipulate Category Listing Display
Hi,
I think that some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
I think that some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
Code:
.pane-sliders .panel h3 {
-webkit-border-radius: 100px;
-moz-border-radius: 100px;
border-radius: 100px;
}
.jpane-slider.content {
display: none;
}
.pane-sliders .panel {
border: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #112139
by codeboy
Replied by codeboy on topic How To Manipulate Category Listing Display
Thank you Mohamed! That has worked perfectly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds