- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
How do I get products to show up under categories?
15 years 7 months ago #8501
by Annars75
How do I get products to show up under categories? was created by Annars75
I'm very new to Joomla and Hikashop. I'm trying to get specific products under each category. On the tabs at the top of the page when I click on any of the categories it is showing up the products for fishing knives.
I want to be able to click on Fixed Blade Knives and it show up only fixed blade knives.
Also, is there a way to set up the menu so that all the categories will fix on one line instead of being split up?
Thank you for any help you can give.
www.strongknives.com
I want to be able to click on Fixed Blade Knives and it show up only fixed blade knives.
Also, is there a way to set up the menu so that all the categories will fix on one line instead of being split up?
Thank you for any help you can give.
www.strongknives.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8504
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I get products to show up under categories?
Concerning the fact that you don't see the good products, it's because you need to select the correct category as "parent category" in the hikashop options of your menu. You can access the hikashop options of your menus via the menu Display->Content menus in hikashop.
The menu is generated by your template, by something called mega menu. We can't help on that end as we don't know much about. You can find the documentation related to mega menu on that page: wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/Navigation
Also, your template provider should be able to answer you.
The menu is generated by your template, by something called mega menu. We can't help on that end as we don't know much about. You can find the documentation related to mega menu on that page: wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/Navigation
Also, your template provider should be able to answer you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds