- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How to change the background color 4 product
15 years 7 months ago #8523
by jmedlen
How to change the background color 4 product was created by jmedlen
Hi!
I'm loving hika cart. Thank you!
When I first set it up I put a gray background behind my products. I would prefer to have white. However, I cannnot get the program to change the background! I've tried selecting a different color (clicked on white), I've tried deleting the hex code in the box, etc.
Any hints?
thanks!
joan
I'm loving hika cart. Thank you!
When I first set it up I put a gray background behind my products. I would prefer to have white. However, I cannnot get the program to change the background! I've tried selecting a different color (clicked on white), I've tried deleting the hex code in the box, etc.
Any hints?
thanks!
joan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8541
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to change the background color 4 product
Hi,
You need to go in the menu Display->Content modules or the menu Display->Content menus and edit the module/menu used to display your products. There you will have an option to change the color.
The default color option you have in your configuration under the display tab is only for new modules/menus and won't change existing modules/menus' color option.
You need to go in the menu Display->Content modules or the menu Display->Content menus and edit the module/menu used to display your products. There you will have an option to change the color.
The default color option you have in your configuration under the display tab is only for new modules/menus and won't change existing modules/menus' color option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds