Skip to main content

Product Description Displays Twice??

More
13 years 2 months ago #113742 by tworiverssolutions
For some reason the product description is displaying twice when in tabular product display. I know that you can display it in default and it works correctly but I really want to use tabular display. I have searched through all the settings and css for hours and just cannot seem to find how to get rid of the top description and keep the product description in the lower tabular section. Thanks so much for any help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113745 by nicolas
It's actually quite easy to do with CSS.
Simply add that:
.hikashop_product_description_main_mini{display:none;}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113747 by tworiverssolutions
AWESOME!! Thanks.. That Worked

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum