Skip to main content

Edit Profile?

More
13 years 2 months ago #114232 by Lutya
Edit Profile? was created by Lutya
Is there a way to allow users to change the information they entered in the "Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin"? I'd like a place where my shoppers can change their registered default address etc... along with their Joomla username and password.

At the very least I'd like a way they can just change their HikaShop registered information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #114233 by Lutya
Replied by Lutya on topic Edit Profile?
Never mind, I found this thread as soon as I posted this question.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Lutya.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum