Skip to main content

Search by customer phone number?

More
13 years 2 months ago #114370 by ilovekratom
Hi guys, I wanted to know if there is already something in the system that would allow me to search for customers based on phone number? I just upgraded to 2.2.0. Thanks.


Hugs,

Natalie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114372 by ilovekratom
Also, I forgot to ask if there's a section that shows all of the updates that are in version 2.2.0? I'm going through the admin side manually and wanted to save time. Thanks.

Hugs,

Natalie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114439 by Xavier
Hi,

With the massactions you can find users by telephone number, you can reach the massactions via the menu System > Massaction then click on the "user" radio button, and add a filter on "address table" and select "address_telephone".

Then in the action select "Display results".

For the changelog, you can find it at this url:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ashop-changelog.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114677 by ilovekratom
Excellent. thank you very much. I'll look at that now.

Hugs,

Natalie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum