Skip to main content

Create Plugin

More
13 years 2 months ago #114504 by apollo123
Create Plugin was created by apollo123
Hi Nicholas,

I need to write a small plugin to execute some code once an order has been made.
Basically once an order has been placed, I need to update a custom table in the db.

I had a look at the 'group plugin' to see if I could figure out how it works, and tried to hack it by adding some code under the function called 'onAfterOrderCreate'.
I am not sure how this plugin is supposed to work to begin with, so it was probably not the best starting point.

Anyway, I do not want to hack a preexisting plugin, but rather create one for this purpose.

Is there any guide to creating such plugins, or could you offer some quick pointers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114519 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Create Plugin
Hi,

We have a developer documentation.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...mentation.html#howto

The beginning of the documentation explain the basic of an HikaShop plugin and the rest list and explains the triggers.
In your case, you want to plug your code on an order event:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...mentation.html#order

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum