Skip to main content

css different for different modules

More
13 years 2 months ago #115027 by eliospeppe
I modified the CSS file Side Site for as I want
I, for example, set the font-size of the price in the product list
but I have another module with the same list but smaller
how do I give it a different font-size?

Thanks!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115043 by Xavier
Hi,

When editing a module, in the Joomla options you can set a module suffix.
You just have to apply the css properties on the set class and it will be applied only to one module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115044 by eliospeppe
ok
but I can not see the changes, something be wrong
this is my css:
Code:
span.hikashop_product_name{ text-align: center; display:block; margin-bottom:5px; font-size: 15px; font-weight:bold; color: #990000; } span.hikashop_product_name_last{ text-align: center; display:block; margin-bottom:5px; font-size: 11px; font-weight:bold; color: #990000; }

the first is the normal
the second is created by me

What should I write in the relevant module
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by eliospeppe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115052 by Mohamed Thelji
we can't really tell you what "you should write" if we don't know what you exactly want to do, so can you show us a screenshots of what do you want to change and how do you want to change it ? also can you give us a link to the page that you want to change for testing purpose ?
Thanks ;).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115054 by eliospeppe
currently the module obeys span.hikashop_product_name
I would instead follow span.hikashop_product_name_last
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by eliospeppe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115079 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, and if for example, you can't change the font-size with this code :
Code:
span.hikashop_product_name_last{ text-align: center; display:block; margin-bottom:5px; font-size: 11px; font-weight:bold; color: #990000; }

You should probably use this kind of code :
Code:
span.hikashop_product_name_last{ text-align: center; display:block; margin-bottom:5px; font-size: 11px !important; font-weight:bold; color: #990000; }
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115084 by eliospeppe
I have not explained, it will be the fault of the translator :(
I have two modules
The first module uses: span.hikashop_product_name
the second module must be used: span.hikashop_product_name_last
What should I write in the CSS module class suffix of the second?

thanks for your patience

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115089 by Mohamed Thelji

Mohamed Thelji wrote: we can't really tell you what "you should write" if we don't know what you exactly want to do, so can you show us a screenshots of what do you want to change and how do you want to change it ? also can you give us a link to the page that you want to change for testing purpose ?
Thanks ;).


As I told you in my previous post, is it possible to have some screenshots explaining your problem and and link to this page ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115211 by eliospeppe
so this module should be text with the smallest
image

instead this module's okay
image


I hope it is clear! :silly:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by eliospeppe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115241 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok,
if I correctly understood, what you want to do is, to have smaller font-size for your product names then these product names will be written in 2 lines and not 3 lines ?

The solution will probably be to increase the width of your module or decrease its font-size. Can I have a link to the page where you are having your problem ? then I'll probably be able to give your the good CSS code ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115243 by eliospeppe
www.acme-sicily.com/site/index.php?optio...cle&id=17&Itemid=253

user: user
psw: qwert


PS
after blot out this user

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115250 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, I think that some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
Code:
#hikashop_category_information_module_201 * { font-size: 12px; }
Or :
Code:
#hikashop_module_201 { width: 200px; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valserine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115278 by eliospeppe
GREAT!!!! :ohmy:
Thanks ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum