- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Some problems after upgrade
13 years 2 months ago #115648
by kossay
Some problems after upgrade was created by kossay
Hello,
We have recently upgraded Hikashop version and have some issues.
version 1.5.6 to 2.2.0
Live site www.solid-run.com version 1.5.6
Upgraded site for testing teststore.solid-run.com version 2.2.0
Issues:
1)On old site : If we click "add to cart" it redirects to checkout
On new site : redirection doesn't work.
In config we have : After a product is added to the cart "Always go to checkout"
2) try to add product to cart You will see some css - html problems with cart module on top .
It does not update cart module from the right.
After page refresh F5 it seems good.
Probably problems because we'r using 2 cart modules on page? How to fix?
3) Remember password doesn't work. It seems hika redirection plugin does not allow to send mails.
Thank You in advance.
We have recently upgraded Hikashop version and have some issues.
version 1.5.6 to 2.2.0
Live site www.solid-run.com version 1.5.6
Upgraded site for testing teststore.solid-run.com version 2.2.0
Issues:
1)On old site : If we click "add to cart" it redirects to checkout
On new site : redirection doesn't work.
In config we have : After a product is added to the cart "Always go to checkout"
2) try to add product to cart You will see some css - html problems with cart module on top .
It does not update cart module from the right.
After page refresh F5 it seems good.
Probably problems because we'r using 2 cart modules on page? How to fix?
3) Remember password doesn't work. It seems hika redirection plugin does not allow to send mails.
Thank You in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115693
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Some problems after upgrade
Hi,
1. and 2. Turn off the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option of the configuration and that should help on these two issues.
3. I did the whole process on your test website at teststore.solid-run.com/ and I didn't get any error. I remember that we indeed had such bug but it was already fixed and I can see that you have the latest build of the 2.2 version so maybe you did a new update in between. You should not have the problem with the latest build and as far as I can see, you don't.
1. and 2. Turn off the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" option of the configuration and that should help on these two issues.
3. I did the whole process on your test website at teststore.solid-run.com/ and I didn't get any error. I remember that we indeed had such bug but it was already fixed and I can see that you have the latest build of the 2.2 version so maybe you did a new update in between. You should not have the problem with the latest build and as far as I can see, you don't.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kossay
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds