- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
category title in product listing...
13 years 2 months ago #115671
by up2sky
category title in product listing... was created by up2sky
I have always the same category title displayed when I enter different categories.
the title is the name of the Associated module..
Hikashop is so misunderstandable (( I have a question by a question ... have you got FULL video tutorial ? you should make one
the title is the name of the Associated module..
Hikashop is so misunderstandable (( I have a question by a question ... have you got FULL video tutorial ? you should make one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115683
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic category title in product listing...
Hi there,
You just have to enable the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option of your menu
About a video tutorial it's not a bad idea but there are so many ways to configure a shop that we can't do a "one shot configuration" video.
You just have to enable the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option of your menu
About a video tutorial it's not a bad idea but there are so many ways to configure a shop that we can't do a "one shot configuration" video.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115768
by up2sky
Replied by up2sky on topic category title in product listing...
Thanks for reply,
i go to menu/display/content menus enter my menu item.
then "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" to yes.
correct?
I tried to do so, but unfortunately this doesent affect anything.
i go to menu/display/content menus enter my menu item.
then "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" to yes.
correct?
I tried to do so, but unfortunately this doesent affect anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115772
by up2sky
Replied by up2sky on topic category title in product listing...
When i enter menu item- Its showing 3 categories .
I have just 1 module set for showing each 3 of them. and after entering - the titles of that 3 categories is the name of that module.
Maybe I need to create separate module for each category ?
How to do this properly ?
I have just 1 module set for showing each 3 of them. and after entering - the titles of that 3 categories is the name of that module.
Maybe I need to create separate module for each category ?
How to do this properly ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115776
by up2sky
Replied by up2sky on topic category title in product listing...
maybe this will help:
when i use filter ans select just show on category "1" - it do so. So it recognizez categories, but not for names.
when i use filter ans select just show on category "1" - it do so. So it recognizez categories, but not for names.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #115808
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic category title in product listing...
Hi,
I think that you probably don't edit the good content menu so can you send me a link to the page where you are having your problem and show me a screenshots of the menu where you are having your problem ?
I think that you probably don't edit the good content menu so can you send me a link to the page where you are having your problem and show me a screenshots of the menu where you are having your problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds