- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
[SOL] Category list, but article too in front-end
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #116076
by ajghell
[SOL] Category list, but article too in front-end was created by ajghell
Hello All,
I've created 20 articles, splitted in 4 categories. I've created a menu to view a list of categories (2 column), but under 4 categories, it list also some products and I do not understand where to eliminate this function.
Here's example: www.arches-rc.it/sito/prodotti
Can You help me?
I've created 20 articles, splitted in 4 categories. I've created a menu to view a list of categories (2 column), but under 4 categories, it list also some products and I do not understand where to eliminate this function.
Here's example: www.arches-rc.it/sito/prodotti
Can You help me?
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by ajghell.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category list, but article too in front-end
Hi,
Go in the menu Display>Content modules, edit your products listing module (id 123) and change the option "sub element filter" to "direct sub elements" and that will do what you want.
Go in the menu Display>Content modules, edit your products listing module (id 123) and change the option "sub element filter" to "direct sub elements" and that will do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116284
by ajghell
Replied by ajghell on topic Category list, but article too in front-end
doesn't work. I've resolved, creating new module, in a new article and recall by a new link in top menu. Bah! now it's working. Thanks however.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds