- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
Can I email ALL previous customers @ the same time
13 years 2 months ago #116231
by G9Cap
Can I email ALL previous customers @ the same time was created by G9Cap
I'd like to send a quick Two day Offer to ALL previous customers.
Can I get ALL their emails from one place and sent it?
Can I also do the same to people who only created an order?
Thanks
Can I get ALL their emails from one place and sent it?
Can I also do the same to people who only created an order?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116238
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can I email ALL previous customers @ the same time
Hi,
If you want to send a specific email when you customers create an order, you should probably just edit the code of your Order creation notification email through "Hikashop->System->Emails".
If you want to send a specific email when you customers create an order, you should probably just edit the code of your Order creation notification email through "Hikashop->System->Emails".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116255
by G9Cap
Replied by G9Cap on topic Can I email ALL previous customers @ the same time
NOT WHAT I ASKED!
I'd like to send a quick Two day Offer to ALL previous customers.
Can I get ALL their emails from one place and sent it?
Can I also do the same to people who only created an order?
Basically, I want to contact ALL my previous customers at the same time, is this possible?
Thanks!
I'd like to send a quick Two day Offer to ALL previous customers.
Can I get ALL their emails from one place and sent it?
Can I also do the same to people who only created an order?
Basically, I want to contact ALL my previous customers at the same time, is this possible?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116258
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can I email ALL previous customers @ the same time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds