Skip to main content

css code help! :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #116388 by soncis
css code help! :) was created by soncis
Hello! I am using this site to help me make a neat menu for the categories.

www.joomtemp.com/index.php/tutorials/hik...duct-categories-menu

but the categories only show one level of subcategory in the menu and I kinda want all of them, is there a way to change this through the module or by css code?

also it bothers me that for some reason the first category of my menu always is open. is there a way to keep it closed until I click it?

temp.usaonline.se/index.php/hikashop-men...-udda-avgasprodukter

there is the webshop maybe someone knows something about it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116395 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic css code help! :)
Hi,

1. I think that you'll just have to use the "Sub elements filter" option through your content menus and set it to all sub elements.

2. You'll probably just have to :
- Go to the configuration page of the content menu which have the ID number 107
- Use the option "Number of columns" and set it to 3 for example.

Hope this will help you a little.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #116402 by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic css code help! :)
I did what you wrote but it didn't fix any of my problems im afraid :( and if I change sub elements filter in my module menu it dosnt display them correctly at all they show some more sub categories but not under the categories like I want it just list them below for some reason
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by soncis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116409 by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic css code help! :)
another problem with the categories is that allthou I have that only direct subcategories should be showing, they show them and also categories inside the subcategory on the same page, thats not right, I really would like it to be only the subcategories for the category I press and it would also be nice to see the subcategories in the menu. this is a sticky problem indeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116411 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic css code help! :)
Ok, so can you show me what you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #116417 by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic css code help! :)
simple, I want a menu just like this
www.456bereastreet.com/lab/accessible-ex...ing-collapsing-menu/

...and on top of that I want the subcategories to be able to have subcategoriesof their own.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by soncis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116528 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic css code help! :)
Hi,

HikaShop categories listing module only handles two levels of categories. You won't be able to do what you want with it.
You would have to use instead such module which can handle as many levels of categories as you want:
extstore.com/joomla/modules/hikashop-accordion
The following user(s) said Thank You: soncis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116560 by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic css code help! :)
ty nicolas. Well I suppose since you linked that it would be stupid to ask for free software :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum