Check Out formatting issue
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #116573
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Check Out formatting issue was created by sambob
Hi, just upgrading shop to responsive design and having some challenges on getting it right on the check page. See here (the highlight is via Firebug):
In the image, there are some weird spaces that are affecting the layout Height & Width of visiable; I am not sure what they are for or how to edit /hide them.
I am using the style_blue HS theme.
staging1.magnet.com.au (to display will need to add product/s)
In the image, there are some weird spaces that are affecting the layout Height & Width of visiable; I am not sure what they are for or how to edit /hide them.
I am using the style_blue HS theme.
staging1.magnet.com.au (to display will need to add product/s)
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sambob.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116600
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Check Out formatting issue
Hi,
I think that using some CSS code like this will maybe do the job :
I think that using some CSS code like this will maybe do the job :
Code:
.table.table-striped.table-hover tr td {
padding: 10px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds