Skip to main content

System Configuration

More
13 years 2 months ago #117515 by remcosmit
I'm trying out the Hikashop and love it but I can't find the System Configuration anymore. Only the configurations menu. But when I started there was a extra menu where I could fill in the tax amounts and more.

I'm using joomla 3.1.5 and Hika Free for now.

What do I do wrong ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #117519 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic System Configuration
Hi,

If you don't see the "Hikashop->System->Configuration" anymore, that's maybe an access right issue, are you using a super-administrator account ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #117527 by remcosmit
Replied by remcosmit on topic System Configuration
Yes I'm super user

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #117554 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic System Configuration
Ok, so can you :
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Try again and tell me if it display an error message if not can you show me the error messages that you are having trough your error log file.

Thanks :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #117619 by remcosmit
Replied by remcosmit on topic System Configuration
What I see looks like TAGS of the menu at the top of the page. see attach,

AND....
My Error report?

#
#<?php die('Forbidden.'); ?>
#Date: 2013-08-06 21:41:42 UTC
#Software: Joomla Platform 12.2.0 Stable [ Neil Armstrong ] 21-September-2012 00:00 GMT

#Fields: datetime priority category message
2013-08-06T21:41:42+00:00 INFO controller Holding edit ID com_plugins.edit.plugin.10090 Array ( [0] => 10090 )
2013-08-06T21:41:42+00:00 INFO controller Checking edit ID com_plugins.edit.plugin.10090: 1 Array ( [0] => 10090 )
2013-08-06T21:42:05+00:00 INFO controller Checking edit ID com_plugins.edit.plugin.10090: 1 Array ( [0] => 10090 )
2013-08-06T21:42:05+00:00 INFO controller Releasing edit ID com_plugins.edit.plugin.10090 Array ( )
2013-08-06T21:43:00+00:00 INFO controller Holding edit ID com_templates.edit.style.7 Array ( [0] => 7 )
2013-08-06T21:43:00+00:00 INFO controller Checking edit ID com_templates.edit.style.7: 1 Array ( [0] => 7 )
2013-08-06T21:44:37+00:00 INFO controller Checking edit ID com_templates.edit.style.7: 1 Array ( [0] => 7 )
2013-08-06T21:44:37+00:00 INFO controller Releasing edit ID com_templates.edit.style.7 Array ( )
2013-08-06T21:58:47+00:00 INFO controller Holding edit ID com_admin.edit.profile.354 Array ( [0] => 354 )
2013-08-06T21:59:01+00:00 INFO controller Checking edit ID com_admin.edit.profile.354: 1 Array ( [0] => 354 )
2013-08-06T21:59:01+00:00 INFO controller Releasing edit ID com_admin.edit.profile.354 Array ( )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #117641 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic System Configuration
Can you send me a temporary back-end access through a private message for testing purpose ? Then I 'll probably be able to understand what your problem really is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #117709 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic System Configuration
You simply had to change the option "menu position" from "below the title" to "above the content" as it is not compatible with the two default backend templates of Joomla 3.x.
The following user(s) said Thank You: remcosmit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum