- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Display question
- QuantumView
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #8608
by QuantumView
Display question was created by QuantumView
Hello,
I hope this is a question with a simple answer. On the demo site, when I click on Kitchenware from the menu, in the content area I see the heading Kitchenware, and then the heading Products below it. My shop does not display this. I don't understand how to make content display like this. Is there an easy way to have the headings automatically deisplayed?
Thank you,
Chris
I hope this is a question with a simple answer. On the demo site, when I click on Kitchenware from the menu, in the content area I see the heading Kitchenware, and then the heading Products below it. My shop does not display this. I don't understand how to make content display like this. Is there an easy way to have the headings automatically deisplayed?
Thank you,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8623
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display question
Hi,
You can go in your hikashop listing of products menu's hikashop options via the menu Display->Content menus. Once you're in your menu's options, you will have the option "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" to choose what kind of heading to display. You also need to set the category of your products in the "parent category" option.
You can go in your hikashop listing of products menu's hikashop options via the menu Display->Content menus. Once you're in your menu's options, you will have the option "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" to choose what kind of heading to display. You also need to set the category of your products in the "parent category" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds