- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Setting all product containers to equal heights?
13 years 1 month ago #117949
by ximbo
Setting all product containers to equal heights? was created by ximbo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
audleymotors.smsidat.com/accessories/product/listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 28
Hi,
I'm trying to figure out how to ensure each container in the row is of equal height on the product listing page - so every container should automatically resize to the size of the largest container in the row. I've played around with display:table and display:table-row but having no luck. Is this something where jquery is required? Or is there a simpler solution in the hikashop settings?
I've linked to the page so you can see that certain containers are larger since there is more content in them, but I want the others to resize to the size of the largest one.
Any help appreciated, thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 28
Hi,
I'm trying to figure out how to ensure each container in the row is of equal height on the product listing page - so every container should automatically resize to the size of the largest container in the row. I've played around with display:table and display:table-row but having no luck. Is this something where jquery is required? Or is there a simpler solution in the hikashop settings?
I've linked to the page so you can see that certain containers are larger since there is more content in them, but I want the others to resize to the size of the largest one.
Any help appreciated, thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117995
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Setting all product containers to equal heights?
Hi,
I think that you can do it with some CSS customization like :
I think that you can do it with some CSS customization like :
Code:
.hikashop_subcontainer.thumbnail {
height: 325px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117996
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Setting all product containers to equal heights?
Hi,
You can solve that in part with some css.
Add the following properties in the css file:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can solve that in part with some css.
Add the following properties in the css file:
Code:
.hikashop_container .hikashop_product_name, .hikashop_container .hikashop_product_desc{
min-height: 40px !important;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118287
by ximbo
Replied by ximbo on topic Setting all product containers to equal heights?
Mohamed your solution does work, however I don't want them to be a fixed height, just the height of the tallest one.. I guess I'd need javascript for this, any thoughts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118316
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Setting all product containers to equal heights?
Hi,
Yes you can use a script in order to get the height of all elements (" .hikashop_container ") in the page, get the highest and so, change the height of all other elements.
If you have jQuery in your template it will be easier for scripting it because you can make a "each" on a HTML selector (so all ".hikashop_container"').
Regards,
Yes you can use a script in order to get the height of all elements (" .hikashop_container ") in the page, get the highest and so, change the height of all other elements.
If you have jQuery in your template it will be easier for scripting it because you can make a "each" on a HTML selector (so all ".hikashop_container"').
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds