- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
CSS styling issues
13 years 1 week ago #124799
by badger
CSS styling issues was created by badger
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://hkestores.com/fishsupper/index.php/all-products/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version --
.1.5
Hello
I am trying to style the Shipping options form to makemore spacing between the radial buttons and the text and to improve the alignment between the same. JPEG attached.
I am also finding that when I make changes to the table for .hikashop_shipping_methods table, tr, td, it also changes the shopping cart module.
Can anyone provide some insight?
Many thanks
Badger
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version --
.1.5Hello
I am trying to style the Shipping options form to makemore spacing between the radial buttons and the text and to improve the alignment between the same. JPEG attached.
I am also finding that when I make changes to the table for .hikashop_shipping_methods table, tr, td, it also changes the shopping cart module.
Can anyone provide some insight?
Many thanks
Badger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124829
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic CSS styling issues
Hi,
You have to use some css properties, to apply these properties only to one specific thing in the site, you have to use many classes in one property, ex: .hikashop_product_left_part img{ /* the property */}
Here is some documentation about customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You have to use some css properties, to apply these properties only to one specific thing in the site, you have to use many classes in one property, ex: .hikashop_product_left_part img{ /* the property */}
Here is some documentation about customize the display:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125079
by badger
Replied by badger on topic CSS styling issues
Excellent Xavier, many thanks
jo
jo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds