- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Remove "STATES"- Display in Frontend
- kempf-grafik
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 days ago #126336
by kempf-grafik
Remove "STATES"- Display in Frontend was created by kempf-grafik
HI,
how can I remove the field "States" which is displayed in the frontend? Can I do this in the backend or do I have to change the HTML/PHP code? Where can I do this?
BR
Gerhard
how can I remove the field "States" which is displayed in the frontend? Can I do this in the backend or do I have to change the HTML/PHP code? Where can I do this?
BR
Gerhard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 days ago - 13 years 4 days ago #126349
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove "STATES"- Display in Frontend
Hi,
The solution will just be to unpublish the "address_state" custom field for the front-end through "Hikashop->Display->Custom Field"
The solution will just be to unpublish the "address_state" custom field for the front-end through "Hikashop->Display->Custom Field"
Last edit: 13 years 4 days ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kempf-grafik
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 days ago #126357
by kempf-grafik
Thank´s for your help - works great!
Replied by kempf-grafik on topic Remove "STATES"- Display in Frontend
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds