- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Create discount depending on total price of order
13 years 1 day ago #126959
by verzevoul
Create discount depending on total price of order was created by verzevoul
Hi!
Is it possible to create a discount for an order with the following conditions?
1. Client should buy products from a certain category
2. Order should be greater that 70€
Thank you
Is it possible to create a discount for an order with the following conditions?
1. Client should buy products from a certain category
2. Order should be greater that 70€
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 23 hours ago - 13 years 23 hours ago #126973
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Create discount depending on total price of order
Hi,
Sure, the solution will be to :
- Create a "coupon"
- Use the "category" restriction and set it to your product category
- Use the "Minimum order value" restriction and set it to 70
- Set the "Auto load in cart if possible" option (commercial editions of HikaShop), to YES, then your coupon will automatically be added to your cart when it's possible
Hope this will help you
Sure, the solution will be to :
- Create a "coupon"
- Use the "category" restriction and set it to your product category
- Use the "Minimum order value" restriction and set it to 70
- Set the "Auto load in cart if possible" option (commercial editions of HikaShop), to YES, then your coupon will automatically be added to your cart when it's possible
Hope this will help you
Last edit: 13 years 23 hours ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 hours ago #127083
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Create discount depending on total price of order
Thanks for your answer.
I need HikaSerial to do that? I can t find coupons on my version.
I need HikaSerial to do that? I can t find coupons on my version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 hours ago #127089
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Create discount depending on total price of order
sorry its on discounts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 hours ago #127100
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Create discount depending on total price of order
Ok.
I tried to do it.
I created a coupo with code 001
percentage 20.00
published yes
minimum order value 70.00
Category : durex
autoload yes
So i went to durex and bought 120€ products.
The coupon isnrt autoloading,
I tried manually , but when I enter the 001 on the coupon field nothing happens.
I checket also access levels but it set to all.
Can you help please?
I tried to do it.
I created a coupo with code 001
percentage 20.00
published yes
minimum order value 70.00
Category : durex
autoload yes
So i went to durex and bought 120€ products.
The coupon isnrt autoloading,
I tried manually , but when I enter the 001 on the coupon field nothing happens.
I checket also access levels but it set to all.
Can you help please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 hours ago #127107
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Create discount depending on total price of order
Does all the products that were in your cart are in the durex category ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 hours ago #127110
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Create discount depending on total price of order
yes. it is selected from the brands category. From the frontend also
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 hours ago #127114
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Create discount depending on total price of order
i ve send you login if you wish to see it and not guess what i did
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127168
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Create discount depending on total price of order
Hi,
The problem is that you are applying the coupon on a brand, but it's actually not possible in HikaShop.
The coupons can only be applied on the "product" categories.
I have added in the TODO list to manage the brands in the discounts.
The problem is that you are applying the coupon on a brand, but it's actually not possible in HikaShop.
The coupons can only be applied on the "product" categories.
I have added in the TODO list to manage the brands in the discounts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds