- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Removing the watermark
I am having trouble removing the watermark. I delete it by clicking on the trash can, then it reappears. I tried making th opacity 0% and still nothing.
Also, I changed the size of my thumnails to 200, and the images went blurry, so I am now trying to re-upload them, and all I am getting is a black square (my images all have black backgrounds).
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's a known problem which will be fixed in next release. In the meant time, you can edit the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/toggle.php and change the line:
$newConfig->$namekey = $val;
to:
$newConfig->$val='';
Then, you should be able to delete the waterwark.
Concerning the size of your thumbnails, after changing it, you need to delete them in the folder media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails and the thubmnails will be recreated automatically by HikaShop when it has to display them. That will be faster than reuploading all your images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For the watermark, I could find the file with toggle on the end - have attached a snipping for you to see what is available. Tried doing a search for that line in cpanel, and nothing came up... :blink:
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now there is an issue with the 2 category images that used to have the watermark on them. When I upload any image, the result is a black square.
I went into cpanel and deleted all the files with the category image names, and still not working...
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Something to do with the watermark me thinks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Black thumbnails generation can come from two things: the watermark which is not good or your server settings. Black thumbnails is a typical problem when you have GD not configured properly or the image is not valid or something like that.
Could you make a screenshot of your options in the tab files of the configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems that you have a problem with the GD library on your website which prevents HikaShop from processing the images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry to seem either daft or drunk... what is GD library?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.