Skip to main content

Options to include a comment box

More
12 years 10 months ago #132954 by Aurora
-- HikaShop version -- Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
I read a post from January 2012 that said the starter version doesn't have this option, and only if you upgrade could you have a customer leave information at the checkout. Is that still the case? Is there any other way to include it, such as with a plug-in or extension?

I am completely new to this but have tried to search the docs, forum and online for an option, and even tried to create a usable field from another type of field that is allowed, but so far I've not found anything that might work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #132970 by nicolas
Hi,

That is indeed still the case. There is no other option that I know of, unless you're a developer and you code it yourself but it's not simple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #133121 by Aurora
Thanks for confirming! Would I need the Business version or is the Essential powerful enough? I need to add a large comment box for the customer to leave me some detailed information that I can set to print out on a custom packing list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #133171 by nicolas
It is only in the Business edition, not in the Essential edition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum