- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Variants Help...Easier way
12 years 10 months ago #134580
by scoobydoo
Variants Help...Easier way was created by scoobydoo
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://local
-- HikaShop version -- :latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi
Is there any easier way to add variants apart from making multiple items
All I am after is size differnce and a different price on each size
Thanks for any help
-- HikaShop version -- :latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
Hi
Is there any easier way to add variants apart from making multiple items
All I am after is size differnce and a different price on each size
Thanks for any help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134598
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variants Help...Easier way
Hi,
You can create a characteristic for that and add it to your product. Then, via the "manage variants" button, you can enter the price for each variant :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
You can create a characteristic for that and add it to your product. Then, via the "manage variants" button, you can enter the price for each variant :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134758
by scoobydoo
Replied by scoobydoo on topic Variants Help...Easier way
Hi
I fully understand how to do it what I dont understand is that everytime I try I get error messages saying this product number already excists, which it doesnt, surely you can make this easier for people to use and understand
I fully understand how to do it what I dont understand is that everytime I try I get error messages saying this product number already excists, which it doesnt, surely you can make this easier for people to use and understand
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134783
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Variants Help...Easier way
Hi
Could you try to activate the joomla debug mode in the configuration of joomla and try again ?
That should display another error message which should give more information about the problem.
Could you try to activate the joomla debug mode in the configuration of joomla and try again ?
That should display another error message which should give more information about the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds