Skip to main content

Assign points to a seller

More
12 years 8 months ago #138606 by yonyz
-- HikaShop BUSINESS version -- : 2.2.3
-- HikaMarket multi-vendor version -- : 1.3.1
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.8.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1



Hi, my site is hikamarket multivendor, how can I assign points (AlphaUserPoints) to a seller after a user has purchased a product? Points must be equal to the product price.

I want users to buy products with points and sellers get points, which can then be converted into money with paypal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #138619 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Assign points to a seller
Hi,

The HikaShop plugin "user points" does not handle HikaMarket vendors but it is a good idea for a new HikaMarket plugin.
The creation of the plugin is not really a problem but a new option has to be added. The vendor should not receive his money if you want to convert it in points. So the plugin should convert the sub-orders in points and mark the orders as paid.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #138632 by yonyz
Replied by yonyz on topic Assign points to a seller
I understand, but this function can be implemented in a short time?
I bought hikashop looking for this feature, and my site will work with this payment system. Is there a way to be able to ask you officially?

With your product I found everything I need, but there is only this, that to me is very important.
how can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #138696 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Assign points to a seller
Hi,

I am currently working on the plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #138715 by yonyz
Replied by yonyz on topic Assign points to a seller
thanks, payment fees will be valid for the points?

When a user pays for a product ex. 5 points you can avail ask the commission on the automatic payment, for example, 1 point, so the seller receives 4 points?

Thank you for your work!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #138723 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Assign points to a seller
Hi,

The plugin will use the "order vendor price", so if you configure some fees, it would work good.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139511 by yonyz
Replied by yonyz on topic Assign points to a seller
How long will it take to finish the plugin, there are updates?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139530 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Assign points to a seller
Hi,

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html

Features
* Plugin: Vendor points

The plugin is already include in the last release.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139555 by yonyz
Replied by yonyz on topic Assign points to a seller
hi,
I updated hikashop but when I go to make a payment as a user, it gives me sql error.

I tried to create both a new user and a seller with a new product for sale, but always this error.

SQL=SELECT hu.* FROM izhci_hikamarket_vendor AS v INNER JOIN izhci_hikashop_user AS hu ON v.vendor_admin_ud = hu.user_id WHERE v.vendor_id = 4

Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by yonyz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139556 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Assign points to a seller
Hi,

Please use the "mysqli" driver instead of the "mysql" driver in Joomla 3.
The "mysqli" driver will return you the real SQL error message, not the SQL request (where we can't know the SQL error).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139558 by yonyz
Replied by yonyz on topic Assign points to a seller
1054 - Unknown column 'v.vendor_admin_ud' in 'on clause'
SQL=SELECT hu.* FROM izhci_hikamarket_vendor AS v INNER JOIN izhci_hikashop_user AS hu ON v.vendor_admin_ud = hu.user_id WHERE v.vendor_id = 4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139559 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Assign points to a seller
Thanks,

I didn't test the plugin with AUP, just with HikaShop points and I didn't see this typo error.
You can edit the file "plugins/hikashop/vendorpoints/vendorpoints.php" and replace
Code:
$query = 'SELECT hu.* FROM ' . hikamarket::table('vendor') . ' AS v '. ' INNER JOIN ' . hikamarket::table('shop.user') . ' AS hu ON v.vendor_admin_ud = hu.user_id '. ' WHERE v.vendor_id = ' . (int)$order->order_vendor_id;
By:
Code:
$query = 'SELECT hu.* FROM ' . hikamarket::table('vendor') . ' AS v '. ' INNER JOIN ' . hikamarket::table('shop.user') . ' AS hu ON v.vendor_admin_id = hu.user_id '. ' WHERE v.vendor_id = ' . (int)$order->order_vendor_id;
I will update the package as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139562 by yonyz
Replied by yonyz on topic Assign points to a seller
ok thanks,

Now I will do further testing.

I noticed if I use the points as a payment method and I do not login to the site and add an item to shopping cart and go to checkout and confirm the payment one or more times, I always return to the shopping cart detail page, and this is ok, but if I login, I get points deducted from the payment of all attempts made ​​by not login.

how can I do to solve this big problem?

you can check?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139610 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Assign points to a seller
Hi,

I have some troubles to understand what you mean.
Can you re-formulate or use some screenshots ?

Thanks,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum