Skip to main content

Default image

More
12 years 8 months ago #140748 by moonstar
Default image was created by moonstar
Hi can you help please using business version of Joomla 3.2 Hika shop and inadvertently inserted an image into default image...how do I clear it please?? Cant see a way of deleting it??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #140754 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Default image
Hi,

You can use the "gallery" button to select another existing image or you can upload a new image to replace the previous one.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moonstar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #140941 by moonstar
Replied by moonstar on topic Default image
ah! but I dont want an image?? I did it inadvertently as I was too quick clicking and meant to put an image for the watermark...so dont want anything ...as far as I can see in the default image..so is thee some way of deleting it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #140949 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Default image
Hi,

HikaShop provides a default image at this installation.
It is not possible to not have one.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum