- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to restore default modules?
12 years 7 months ago #145371
by stefanius
How to restore default modules? was created by stefanius
Hi there,
I'm new to hikashop. I saw that at first install Hikashop creates several modules the are unpublished but that can be activated with a click.
I deleted them by mistake and now I can't create them anymore; I can only create 4 modules from the new module backend menu in joomla. But for example I can't create a random product module that where available before I deleted it.
questions are:
How to restore this modules?
Or better: How to create specific modules like random products module?
Maybe it's a silly question I tried to reinstall hikashop; and searched google but with no luck
I'm new to hikashop. I saw that at first install Hikashop creates several modules the are unpublished but that can be activated with a click.
I deleted them by mistake and now I can't create them anymore; I can only create 4 modules from the new module backend menu in joomla. But for example I can't create a random product module that where available before I deleted it.
questions are:
How to restore this modules?
Or better: How to create specific modules like random products module?
Maybe it's a silly question I tried to reinstall hikashop; and searched google but with no luck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145401
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to restore default modules?
Hi,
You can't restore them. You'll have to create them yourself manually. all the products/categories listing modules that are installed by default are instances of the HikaShop content module which simply is configured in different manners in the HikaShop options of the instance of the module.
I invite you to check their configuration in the backend of our demo website and reproduce them on yours and you'll be able to have them back.
You can't restore them. You'll have to create them yourself manually. all the products/categories listing modules that are installed by default are instances of the HikaShop content module which simply is configured in different manners in the HikaShop options of the instance of the module.
I invite you to check their configuration in the backend of our demo website and reproduce them on yours and you'll be able to have them back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145476
by stefanius
Replied by stefanius on topic How to restore default modules?
Thanks I'll try that. In the meantime I solved By deleting the hikashop tables in database and reinstalling form scratch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds