- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Arrows for my vertical menu
- Patrick1102
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 7 months ago #146367
by Patrick1102
Arrows for my vertical menu was created by Patrick1102
Hi,
Can you please tell me how I lose those arrows for my vertical menu on the left side?
And how I can change the Vertical menu to me Artisteer template?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hondentoebehoren.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Thank you
Can you please tell me how I lose those arrows for my vertical menu on the left side?
And how I can change the Vertical menu to me Artisteer template?
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hondentoebehoren.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146380
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Arrows for my vertical menu
Hi,
I don't know how you configured this menu, it could be useful to have a screenshot of the configuration for this.
Regards,
I don't know how you configured this menu, it could be useful to have a screenshot of the configuration for this.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds