- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 5
Reorder button + Reorder redirect
11 years 11 months ago #176360
by Hristov
Reorder button + Reorder redirect was created by Hristov
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi Hika team,
I am testing out the reorder functionality of Hikashop and I have two questions.
1. Is there a way to include the reorder button in the order overview?
When I review the list of my orders I have a handy reorder button there but when I click to view the items in that order there is no reorder button. I have to click back. Is there a way to include it in the second form as well?
2. Is there a way to control the redirect page in case I am trying to reorder something that is not sold anymore?
Kind regards,
Drago.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi Hika team,
I am testing out the reorder functionality of Hikashop and I have two questions.
1. Is there a way to include the reorder button in the order overview?
When I review the list of my orders I have a handy reorder button there but when I click to view the items in that order there is no reorder button. I have to click back. Is there a way to include it in the second form as well?
2. Is there a way to control the redirect page in case I am trying to reorder something that is not sold anymore?
Kind regards,
Drago.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176378
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Reorder button + Reorder redirect
Hello,
1. To do that the solution will probably be to use the code that is used to display the reorder button through the "Listing" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template, and add/adapt it on the "Show" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
2. Can you give me more details about it ?
1. To do that the solution will probably be to use the code that is used to display the reorder button through the "Listing" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template, and add/adapt it on the "Show" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
2. Can you give me more details about it ?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176538
by Hristov
Replied by Hristov on topic Reorder button + Reorder redirect
HI Mohamed,
About point two - if I try to reorder a product that is not sold anymore or the order period is over the link that I get redirected to is the following.
http://localhost/mysite/uw-bestellingen/product/listing.
The product listing that is displayed is not an active listing on my website.(Any ideas what causes this?)
I have modified my product listings to use isotope for their layout. The prdoucts in this inactive listing do not contain the required isotope class to trigger the layout and everything on the loaded page is broken.
So I am looking for a way to control the redirect to a page of my choice if a customer tries to reorder products that are not sold anymore.
Kind regards,
Drago.
About point two - if I try to reorder a product that is not sold anymore or the order period is over the link that I get redirected to is the following.
http://localhost/mysite/uw-bestellingen/product/listing.
The product listing that is displayed is not an active listing on my website.(Any ideas what causes this?)
I have modified my product listings to use isotope for their layout. The prdoucts in this inactive listing do not contain the required isotope class to trigger the layout and everything on the loaded page is broken.
So I am looking for a way to control the redirect to a page of my choice if a customer tries to reorder products that are not sold anymore.
Kind regards,
Drago.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #176654
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Reorder button + Reorder redirect
Hello Drago,
If the checkout redirection fail, you should probably try to use the "Force a menu on the checkout" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" to see if you'll be redirected to that menuAbout point two - if I try to reorder a product that is not sold anymore or the order period is over the link that I get redirected to is the following.
http://localhost/mysite/uw-bestellingen/product/listing.
The product listing that is displayed is not an active listing on my website.(Any ideas what causes this?)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds