- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Back button to previous shopping page
11 years 11 months ago #176407
by Edgar68
Back button to previous shopping page was created by Edgar68
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
I have a shop with 4 categories and I would like to be able to redirect my customer back to the previous page.
Also I want them to go forward when they are back on the page.
How can I manage this?
Gr. Edgar
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
I have a shop with 4 categories and I would like to be able to redirect my customer back to the previous page.
Also I want them to go forward when they are back on the page.
How can I manage this?
Gr. Edgar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176452
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Back button to previous shopping page
Hi,
Could you be more precise, on which page ? A product page to go back to a product listing page ? Or something else ?
To have a back button, you can use this kind of button (you can find this kind of code on google
):
For the next, just use:
Place this code in the desired view, for product page the view is "product / show", product listing "product / listing".
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Could you be more precise, on which page ? A product page to go back to a product listing page ? Or something else ?
To have a back button, you can use this kind of button (you can find this kind of code on google
Code:
<input type="button" value="Back" onClick="history.go(-1); return true;">
For the next, just use:
Code:
<input type="button" value="Back" onClick="history.go(1); return true;">
Place this code in the desired view, for product page the view is "product / show", product listing "product / listing".
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176526
by Edgar68
Replied by Edgar68 on topic Back button to previous shopping page
this is too difficult for me to solve....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds