- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 1
How to remove sport subscription?
- Konstantin1996
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #201626
by Konstantin1996
How to remove sport subscription? was created by Konstantin1996
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
How to remove sport subscription? I can't find it anywhere in the products section but it still shows up in the site?
I attached screenshot.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
How to remove sport subscription? I can't find it anywhere in the products section but it still shows up in the site?
I attached screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201629
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to remove sport subscription?
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tml#display_products
Option : Display product code
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tml#display_products
Option : Display product code
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds