- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
RTL problem Iranian Currency
- amirrezamahmoudi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #201951
by amirrezamahmoudi
RTL problem Iranian Currency was created by amirrezamahmoudi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have problem with IRR currecny.
The price doesnot show correctly.
for example instead of showing 49 000 IRR it shows IRR 00049
I would appreciate if you could help me in this regards,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have problem with IRR currecny.
The price doesnot show correctly.
for example instead of showing 49 000 IRR it shows IRR 00049
I would appreciate if you could help me in this regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #201954
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic RTL problem Iranian Currency
Hi,
Edit your currency via the System>Currencies menu and remove the space in the "Groups separation" setting of your currency.
Edit your currency via the System>Currencies menu and remove the space in the "Groups separation" setting of your currency.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amirrezamahmoudi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- amirrezamahmoudi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 4 months ago #202039
by amirrezamahmoudi
Replied by amirrezamahmoudi on topic RTL problem Iranian Currency
I really appreciate your kind supports. the problem has been solved.
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds