- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
inquire
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #202276
by shooter1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi.
I have question about HikaShop search options.
Does HikaShop allows search forms like this on the page: here
I want to make online shop for tyres, so i need a search form from which a customer can choose:
winter or all year tyres,
maker,
width,
aspect ratio,
radial construction
diameter of te weel
,...
Can it be done?
Hi.
I have question about HikaShop search options.
Does HikaShop allows search forms like this on the page: here
I want to make online shop for tyres, so i need a search form from which a customer can choose:
winter or all year tyres,
maker,
width,
aspect ratio,
radial construction
diameter of te weel
,...
Can it be done?
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by shooter1.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202277
by Xavier
Hi,
Yes you can use the filters for this kind of research.
Here is the documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-filter-listing.html
Yes you can use the filters for this kind of research.
Here is the documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-filter-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds