- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
barcode images showing and how to change link
15 years 7 months ago #8779
by canda13
barcode images showing and how to change link was created by canda13
Hi,
firstly many thanks for an excellent extention.
I am fairly new to joomla so please bear with me, I have the following questions/observations:
1. Please see below url that is showing th barcode image instead of the images i want:
www.greatorexfinearts.com/index.php?opti...e=sketches&Itemid=62
2. I also want to go direct to the above page when I click on the sketches drop down menu as opposed to going to the category page.
I have been going around in ever decreasing circles to fix this and I am struggling now, I know I have overlooked something simple!
Please help
Many thanks,
Chris
firstly many thanks for an excellent extention.
I am fairly new to joomla so please bear with me, I have the following questions/observations:
1. Please see below url that is showing th barcode image instead of the images i want:
www.greatorexfinearts.com/index.php?opti...e=sketches&Itemid=62
2. I also want to go direct to the above page when I click on the sketches drop down menu as opposed to going to the category page.
I have been going around in ever decreasing circles to fix this and I am struggling now, I know I have overlooked something simple!
Please help
Many thanks,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8782
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: barcode images showing and how to change link
Hi,
1. You need to set your images in the images zone of your products: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...duct-form.html#image
If you add it in the description of the product, it won't be displayed in the listing.
2. You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 62. There, click on the "select" button of the option "parent category" in order to select your sketches category.
1. You need to set your images in the images zone of your products: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...duct-form.html#image
If you add it in the description of the product, it won't be displayed in the listing.
2. You need to go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 62. There, click on the "select" button of the option "parent category" in order to select your sketches category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #46719
by studebaker1925
Replied by studebaker1925 on topic Re: barcode images showing and how to change link
Why is it that to dispaly images when creating a product, I have to upload them, rather than being able to find and choose form images already uploaded?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #46855
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: barcode images showing and how to change link
Because we didn't do that interface yet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds