- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
How can I remove white place from image
- Poukamisas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 months ago #209194
by Poukamisas
How can I remove white place from image was created by Poukamisas
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
kosmima-gkiotli.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 38.0.1
Hi,
I have tried for hours before I sent the message, as I belived that i could find something to help me, but I not found. I know it is simple but I don't now how to do. So I want the image of the product to cover all the place of it's frame so that it wiil be with out white areas. On the image I explaine what I want.
Thanks on advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 38.0.1
Hi,
I have tried for hours before I sent the message, as I belived that i could find something to help me, but I not found. I know it is simple but I don't now how to do. So I want the image of the product to cover all the place of it's frame so that it wiil be with out white areas. On the image I explaine what I want.
Thanks on advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Poukamisas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 2 months ago #209197
by Poukamisas
Replied by Poukamisas on topic How can I remove white place from image
Ok, I have found it, it is from menu configuration->basic->images the Force images size turn to "no" and Image scale mode turn to "crop".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds