- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
hide complete link
11 years 2 weeks ago #214628
by ilemaitre
hide complete link was created by ilemaitre
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
Hi,
When I click on a product or category I have the complete link like as
http://mywebsite/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=8&name=suit2&lang=en
can we hide "option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=8&name=suit2&lang=en" or "option=com_hikashop"?
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
Hi,
When I click on a product or category I have the complete link like as
http://mywebsite/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=8&name=suit2&lang=en
can we hide "option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=8&name=suit2&lang=en" or "option=com_hikashop"?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 weeks ago #214634
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic hide complete link
Hello,
Sure you'll just have to use the "SEO Settings" Joomla options.
Sure you'll just have to use the "SEO Settings" Joomla options.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ilemaitre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds