- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
To changes in Invoice/pdf plugin
11 years 2 weeks ago #214811
by river
To changes in Invoice/pdf plugin was created by river
-- HikaShop version -- : 2,5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I have to thing I want to change in the Invoice/PDF (from attach invoice pdf plugin) file that I download from hikashop>order back-end
1. I want to remove the ugly "n*" between the order and order number. How can I do that ?
2. I want to change the date field so it's written like we write it in Norway. i.e 21.09.2015 (date first, month and year). How can I fix this ?
Please see attached image.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I have to thing I want to change in the Invoice/PDF (from attach invoice pdf plugin) file that I download from hikashop>order back-end
1. I want to remove the ugly "n*" between the order and order number. How can I do that ?
2. I want to change the date field so it's written like we write it in Norway. i.e 21.09.2015 (date first, month and year). How can I fix this ?
Please see attached image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214817
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic To changes in Invoice/pdf plugin
Hi,
1. You can edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php and change the line:
2. You can do that with a translation override of the translation key:
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
There is a list of all the parameters you can use for the date display here:
php.net/manual/en/function.date.php
1. You can edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php and change the line:
Code:
<div class="invoicetitle"><?php echo JText::_('INVOICE').' n° '.$order->order_invoice_number; ?></div>
2. You can do that with a translation override of the translation key:
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
There is a list of all the parameters you can use for the date display here:
php.net/manual/en/function.date.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: river
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215352
by river
Replied by river on topic To changes in Invoice/pdf plugin
Tnx.
Works just perfect !
Works just perfect !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds