- Posts: 125
- Thank you received: 1
Countdown for products
- Konstantin1996
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227280
by Konstantin1996
Countdown for products was created by Konstantin1996
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hey there! Hope all is well!
I would like to find out if theres any way to implement a countdown on products and product modules? I want to have a sort of daily deal promotions with visible countdown on each item.
I attached a screenshot of something i would like to do.
Kind Regards,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hey there! Hope all is well!
I would like to find out if theres any way to implement a countdown on products and product modules? I want to have a sort of daily deal promotions with visible countdown on each item.
I attached a screenshot of something i would like to do.
Kind Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227281
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Countdown for products
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...er-for-hikashop.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/feature-request/8...nt-down-feature.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/feature-request/8...nt-down-feature.html
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds