- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
bank transfer payment module
- kobusraath
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #8824
by kobusraath
bank transfer payment module was created by kobusraath
Hi
I have a newly installed shop (essentials) but am experiencing some issues with the bank transfer payment module. Whenever I enable this, it shows up twice in my cart – only the second instance will allow me to checkout. The first instance just returns to the cart. If I disable the module, both disappears.
How do I rectify this?
I have a newly installed shop (essentials) but am experiencing some issues with the bank transfer payment module. Whenever I enable this, it shows up twice in my cart – only the second instance will allow me to checkout. The first instance just returns to the cart. If I disable the module, both disappears.
How do I rectify this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8826
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: bank transfer payment module
Hi,
Go in your phpmyadmin and remove the one not working from the table jos_hikashop_payment. That will solve the problem.
Go in your phpmyadmin and remove the one not working from the table jos_hikashop_payment. That will solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kobusraath
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #8829
by kobusraath
Replied by kobusraath on topic Re: bank transfer payment module
Ok, thanks.. The silly question is – how do I get there?? I’m Farley new at this..
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kobusraath
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #8830
by kobusraath
Replied by kobusraath on topic Re: bank transfer payment module
found it..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kobusraath
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #8833
by kobusraath
Replied by kobusraath on topic Re: bank transfer payment module
thanks. it's fixed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds