- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 5
Address Line 2 does not show in Invoice or Shippin
10 years 2 months ago #245059
by byoguru
Address Line 2 does not show in Invoice or Shippin was created by byoguru
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
How can I get Field : address_street2 to display in both the INVOICE + SHIPPING INVOICE.
I cannot find anywhere the information.
I also checked on the HIKASHOP DEMO in admin and it does not show there either.
Please advise.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
How can I get Field : address_street2 to display in both the INVOICE + SHIPPING INVOICE.
I cannot find anywhere the information.
I also checked on the HIKASHOP DEMO in admin and it does not show there either.
Please advise.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245061
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Address Line 2 does not show in Invoice or Shippin
Hi,
Edit the file "address_template" for both your backend and frontend templates via the menu Display>Views and add the corresponding tag there and it will display.
Edit the file "address_template" for both your backend and frontend templates via the menu Display>Views and add the corresponding tag there and it will display.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245110
by byoguru
Replied by byoguru on topic Address Line 2 does not show in Invoice or Shippin
Thank you Nicolas.
T
T
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds