Skip to main content

Put logo in confermation email

More
10 years 2 months ago #247238 by Polleke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.55

Hi,
i just purchased the essential version. And i was editing something before going live.
One of these things i could not find in the documentation or forum is how can i change the logo on the email
.
regards Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #247246 by Polleke
Hi I found out.
Just look into the source of an confirmation email And you can see what the folder on the server and the filename of the used image.
This should be something like : media/com_hikashop/images/icons/icon-48-order.png
Just download it and edit it with photoshop .
I must say, i made my logo much and much larger.

Then upload it to the same folder on the server.

regards Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #247240 by nicolas
Hi,

With the Business edition you can edit the email templates via the menu System>Emails. With the other versions, you'll have to directly edit the files in media/com_hikashop/mail. Beware that with the second method, you'll loose the changes when you update so make sure that you back them up before updating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Polleke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #247256 by Polleke
Hi Nicolas,
i just bought (yesterday) the essential version. But thanks anyway. I know about the warning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #247262 by nicolas
Hi,

In case you want to upgrade to the Business edition, note that there is this product you can purchase which actually costs the difference between the Business and the Essential edition:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/upgrade-my-version.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #258335 by cestmimi!
Hi,
I followed your advice and replaced the "48-order-icon" by my own logo - but I still have the original order-icon when the confirmation mail is send after an order.
What did I do wrong?
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #258340 by nicolas
Hi,

You probably didn't clear the cache of your browser or email reader and thus you still see the old image which is cached on your computer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #258362 by cestmimi!
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you very much for your advice. I cleared the cache of safari (unfortunately I didn't find out how I can clear the cache of the email-accounts on my Mac...)
But I opened the email-address on safari (instead of reading my order confirmation directly on my emails accounts on the Mac) and it showed my logo o my oder confirmation!!!
Hallejulia!!!!
Thank you very much for your help!!!
Best regards,
Désirée

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum