- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
combined weight error message
15 years 7 months ago #8871
by james
combined weight error message was created by james
I read the other post on this error message and changed all states to min 0. I am still getting the message. What do i need to do? I attached a screen shot. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8882
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: combined weight error message
Hi,
There is no screenshot attached to your post.
If you have a weight error message, make sure that the min and max weight limits of your shipping methods allow for the combined weight of all the products in the cart. If unsure, set 0 for both and the shipping method will be displayed.
There is no screenshot attached to your post.
If you have a weight error message, make sure that the min and max weight limits of your shipping methods allow for the combined weight of all the products in the cart. If unsure, set 0 for both and the shipping method will be displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9005
by james
Replied by james on topic Re: combined weight error message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9026
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: combined weight error message
I was talking about setting the min and max weight of your shipping methods to 0 and not the product weight.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9128
by james
Replied by james on topic Re: combined weight error message
Yes, I did understand that. I changed them and now I am getting the error message "No shipping methods available to your location."
I have looked at zones and custom fields. Not sure where I am going wrong. Can I send you a login to take a look?
I have looked at zones and custom fields. Not sure where I am going wrong. Can I send you a login to take a look?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9136
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: combined weight error message
If you have an error about location, it's because you set zones in your shipping methods. When you set a zone in a shipping method, the shipping method will only be available on that zone. By default HikaShop uses the main tax zone as the current zone so you need to make sure that this zone has a shipping method or change it. Once the user entered his address, hikashop will use his state/country as the current zone so you need to have a shipping method for the address of the user you're using on your tests.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9211
by james
Replied by james on topic Re: combined weight error message
I am getting more and more confused by this. I would be happy to pay for some help with this if you have a donate button. We can not sell anything on our site until we get this fixed. I have worked on this cart for hours and don't want to scrap it now, but I am feeling like I have no choice. Please advise. Thank you for your help this far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9223
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: combined weight error message
Well, you could start by posting screenshots of your configuration... The listing of manual shipping methods, one of the checkout with the address and the error message, etc... Our send us a back end access so that we can have a look...
If you want to help us, you can buy one of our commercial version. You will also get additional features.
If you want to help us, you can buy one of our commercial version. You will also get additional features.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9392
by james
Replied by james on topic Re: combined weight error message
I would be happy to send access. Where do I submit that so it's not public?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9407
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: combined weight error message
You can use our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds