- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 1
How do I add additional fields to the notification of a new order of the goods?
9 years 10 months ago #255350
by Denys
How do I add additional fields to the notification of a new order of the goods? was created by Denys
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi!
I created an additional field when ordering through the basket. And i want when the person their fills so that they appear in the letter at the mail.
INSERT INTO `cwi8p_hikashop_address` (`address_id`, `address_user_id`, `address_title`, `address_firstname`, `address_middle_name`, `address_lastname`, `address_company`, `address_street`, `address_street2`, `address_post_code`, `address_city`, `address_telephone`, `address_telephone2`, `address_fax`, `address_state`, `address_country`, `address_published`, `address_vat`, `address_default`, `mlstrana`, `mldostavka`, `mlotdelenie`, `mlgorod`, `mlgoroda`, `mlindex`, `mloblast`, `mlulichay`, `mldom`, `mldostavkaross`, `mlindexross`, `mloblastross`, `mlgorodross`, `mlulichayross`, `mldomross`, `mldostavkabel`, `mlindexbel`, `mloblastbel`, `mlgorodbel`, `mlulichaybel`, `mldombel`, `mlgorodnewpost`) VALUES
вот мои поля из mysql
where I can be fit? which file. I thought they should be automatically added to the mail
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi!
I created an additional field when ordering through the basket. And i want when the person their fills so that they appear in the letter at the mail.
INSERT INTO `cwi8p_hikashop_address` (`address_id`, `address_user_id`, `address_title`, `address_firstname`, `address_middle_name`, `address_lastname`, `address_company`, `address_street`, `address_street2`, `address_post_code`, `address_city`, `address_telephone`, `address_telephone2`, `address_fax`, `address_state`, `address_country`, `address_published`, `address_vat`, `address_default`, `mlstrana`, `mldostavka`, `mlotdelenie`, `mlgorod`, `mlgoroda`, `mlindex`, `mloblast`, `mlulichay`, `mldom`, `mldostavkaross`, `mlindexross`, `mloblastross`, `mlgorodross`, `mlulichayross`, `mldomross`, `mldostavkabel`, `mlindexbel`, `mloblastbel`, `mlgorodbel`, `mlulichaybel`, `mldombel`, `mlgorodnewpost`) VALUES
вот мои поля из mysql
where I can be fit? which file. I thought they should be automatically added to the mail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255382
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I add additional fields to the notification of a new order of the goods?
Hi,
No, they are not automatically added.
You need to edit the "address_template" file for both your frontend and backend template and add the corresponding tags for the custom fields of the table "address".
No, they are not automatically added.
You need to edit the "address_template" file for both your frontend and backend template and add the corresponding tags for the custom fields of the table "address".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255505
by Denys
Replied by Denys on topic How do I add additional fields to the notification of a new order of the goods?
Thank you so much Nicolas!
Where can I change the view of letter?
Where can I change the view of letter?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I add additional fields to the notification of a new order of the goods?
Hi,
What do you mean by "the view of letter" ?
Could you provide a screenshot of what you mean ?
What do you mean by "the view of letter" ?
Could you provide a screenshot of what you mean ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255848
by Denys
Replied by Denys on topic How do I add additional fields to the notification of a new order of the goods?
This is
prnt.sc/dad567
prnt.sc/dad567
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255851
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I add additional fields to the notification of a new order of the goods?
Hi,
That's an order notification email.
You can edit it via the menu System>Emails.
If you just want to modify the text of the email, you can instead use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
That's an order notification email.
You can edit it via the menu System>Emails.
If you just want to modify the text of the email, you can instead use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds