- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
How to add a new cart module under display
15 years 7 months ago #8878
by an_0815
How to add a new cart module under display was created by an_0815
Hello,
I like to have more than one cart module with different display options.
One cart module should be visible in the menu bar with only number of items an total price. Due to lack of space I like to show in the menu bar only basic cart information.
Another cart module with all details I like to display in an article / content. For that I used a plugin "Modules Anywhere" and it worked fine. But unfortunately there is no way for different display options. If you set just basic display options it is ok for the menu bar but can not display details in a content page.
Is there any way to get it to work?
Thanks in advance
Andreas
I like to have more than one cart module with different display options.
One cart module should be visible in the menu bar with only number of items an total price. Due to lack of space I like to show in the menu bar only basic cart information.
Another cart module with all details I like to display in an article / content. For that I used a plugin "Modules Anywhere" and it worked fine. But unfortunately there is no way for different display options. If you set just basic display options it is ok for the menu bar but can not display details in a content page.
Is there any way to get it to work?
Thanks in advance
Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to add a new cart module under display
You need to create a new hikashop cart module in the joomla module manager. That way, you will have one set of options per module instance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds