- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
How do I create a categories product menu?
15 years 7 months ago #8896
by Bugger101
How do I create a categories product menu? was created by Bugger101
Hello,
Have been driving myself nuts trying to find out how to create a menu like the attched file from this demo page: www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ys&Itemid=59&lang=en
Do I need to enable anything?
Thanks
Have been driving myself nuts trying to find out how to create a menu like the attched file from this demo page: www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ys&Itemid=59&lang=en
Do I need to enable anything?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8920
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How do I create a categories product menu?
This is not a menu. It's an instance of the hikashop content module which is configured to display a listing of categories as a list layout.
There is a short tutorial on this on that page: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...ml#categories_module
There is a short tutorial on this on that page: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...ml#categories_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9004
by Bugger101
Replied by Bugger101 on topic Re: How do I create a categories product menu?
Worked like a charm - thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds