Skip to main content

how to configure waitlist for multi language site!

More
9 years 2 months ago #274806 by niki
Hi

I have multi language site, and I used falang for supporting multi language. I enable waitlist and it works fine but language of all emails are in English(default language of site) and can't recognize user language. How can I fix it? I want if user was in german language of site and asked for waitlist, received email be in german language.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274808 by nicolas
Hi,

The current waitlist system doesn't support that.
Next version of HikaShop will bring the support of user language to the email notifications of the waitlist system so that will be done.
I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the next version of HikaShop to solve that.
It should be out in a few weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum