How to show products in the same directory under product page?
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
9 years 1 week ago #279107
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279114
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to show products in the same directory under product page?
Hi,
Make sure that you select "all sub elements" and not "direct sub elements".
Otherwise, you're asking the system to display all the products in the same category AND directly linked to the "product category" category.
Make sure that you select "all sub elements" and not "direct sub elements".
Otherwise, you're asking the system to display all the products in the same category AND directly linked to the "product category" category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
9 years 1 week ago #279147
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic How to show products in the same directory under product page?
I need to show products from the CURRENT sub-directory.
But I get ALL products from the "product category"
But I get ALL products from the "product category"
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279165
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to show products in the same directory under product page?
Hi,
The "relation" setting is to configure what relation you want between the products of the module and the product on the product page.
It's used for the related products module for example. With it, you can display the products in the same category than the current product on the product page.
If you're talking about the products listing, that setting is ignored.
So I'm not sure what you want to do ? On which page are you displaying that module ?
The "relation" setting is to configure what relation you want between the products of the module and the product on the product page.
It's used for the related products module for example. With it, you can display the products in the same category than the current product on the product page.
If you're talking about the products listing, that setting is ignored.
So I'm not sure what you want to do ? On which page are you displaying that module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #279200
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic How to show products in the same directory under product page?
May be I am not so clear....
As stated in the title of this thread - I talk about product page.
under the product page I need to add products from the same category as current (showing) product.
As on the pic
I have added hikashop content module here
with settings that I show in the first post.
But I if go to the product page - I get all products from the main category - not only the same category as current product.
I don't know what I should do....
As stated in the title of this thread - I talk about product page.
under the product page I need to add products from the same category as current (showing) product.
As on the pic
I have added hikashop content module here
with settings that I show in the first post.
But I if go to the product page - I get all products from the main category - not only the same category as current product.
I don't know what I should do....
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #279220
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic How to show products in the same directory under product page?
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #279291
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic How to show products in the same directory under product page?
I have tried your method but without success
Here is configuration of the module
and here is result: (all products of the store - not only this category)
Here is configuration of the module
and here is result: (all products of the store - not only this category)
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279300
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to show products in the same directory under product page?
Hi,
Then, can you check the categories of the product ?
Because if one of them is the main category of your shop, that would explain the problem.
Then, can you check the categories of the product ?
Because if one of them is the main category of your shop, that would explain the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
9 years 1 week ago #279367
by progreccor
Yes, this is that case....
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic How to show products in the same directory under product page?
I don't think about it....nicolas wrote: Hi,
Then, can you check the categories of the product ?
Because if one of them is the main category of your shop, that would explain the problem.
Yes, this is that case....
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds