- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 1
Is it possible to create a plugin for insurance?
Life is nice but is with somebody else
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Life is nice but is with somebody else
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Life is nice but is with somebody else
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You could create a custom product field to set for each product if it can be insured or not and then have such code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Life is nice but is with somebody else
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I want to add a insurance cost for my products. I see your code, but I have no idea where should I put that? Curently, I'm using a free version of HikaShop. This is my first project with online store... If you will be so kind, please help me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Like I said before, I don't have any experience with any type of project like that. I would like to learn more about Hika Shop for potencial future projects. So if you can... please advice what do I need to do, and what version of your shop will be appropriate for my project?
Insurance cost that I would like to add to total amout during check out process:
$0.00 to $50.00 - $1.75
$50.01 to $100.00 - $2.25
$100.01 to $200.00 - $2.75
$200.01 to $300.00 - $4.70
$300.01 to $400.00 - $5.70
$400.01 to $500.00 - $6.70
$500.01 to $600.00 - $7.70
$600.01 to $5,000.00 - $7.70 & $1.00 per $100
(maximum liability is $5,000.00)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you need both with and without insurance rates, you could just duplicate them and offer the choice to the user.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you think you will be able to do that for me? and for how much?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Suppose that you have only one unique shipping method, you could just transform it into 7 shipping methods, like this:
from 0 to $50 => 4.75+1.75 -> $6.50
from 50 to $100 => 4.75+2.25 -> $7.00
etc...
And then you have the shipping which includes the insurance...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well what can I say? Thanks for very good extension & master support...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.