Skip to main content

View cart looks a bit of a State

More
15 years 7 months ago #8967 by deborahharrison
Hi

A separate problem I have with my cart: I created a separate View Basket link that on viewing looks like this 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...sk=listing&Itemid=60 It seems to cut categories and sideboxes out.

Please help, how can I make this look less hideous?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8969 by nicolas
The problem comes from the custom CSS you added to hikashop:
.hikashop_subcontainer {
padding-top: 10px;
padding-bottom: 10px;
width: 550px;
height: auto;
float: left;
clear: both;
}

the width breaks your listing styles on that page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8970 by deborahharrison
Thanks How can I stop the categories being listed on that page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8971 by nicolas
You should change your CSS definition so that it only applies to where you need it. Suppose that you only need it for your menu catalogue, you would have to change the CSS selector to:
#hikashop_category_information_module_53 .hikashop_subcontainer {

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #10169 by deborahharrison
I now have the problem where the sidebox style is set up on the empty cart box . Is you look at 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...sk=listing&Itemid=60 you will see that the border of the categories is exactly the same as the category list on the left hand column.

Please help! :unsure:
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by deborahharrison.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10183 by nicolas
That's because you use the same instance of the hikashop content module for both that that you added your CSS for that particular instance of the hikashop content module. You should unpublish the associated module of the menu 60 via the menu Display->Content menus. That will remove the categories listing module from there. You should rather check this menu's options as there is apparently one of the option you set which prevents it from displaying the listing of categories/products. You could post a screenshot if you want a more precise help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #10198 by deborahharrison
Hi Nicolas It seems to conflict with 2 menus.

When I show menu 60 it looks like screenshot 1, but when I hide it it looks like screenshot 2.

Although the page is Id 60, the other menu is id 53 which is the same as the category list on the left hand side. Please could you clarify how I can rectify this?

Many thanks in advance. :kiss:

Both screenshots are in the attached zip file

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by deborahharrison.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10201 by nicolas
So the problem seems to happen when you click on the view cart button and that the cart is empty right ?
You should set the "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" to this one with the id 53 :
212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...ut=listing&Itemid=53

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #10260 by deborahharrison
Lovely. Thanks for all your help so far. :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15234 by deborahharrison
Hi Nicolas

One final question: How can I change the title on this page?

212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...ut=listing&Itemid=53

I have tried everything. :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15236 by nicolas
Go in your categories listing in HikaShop. Click on "Root" on the left explorer and then edit the "product category" category. There, you can change its name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15238 by deborahharrison
Thanks Nicolas. To add to my woe I have 2 more problems. First of all I have a duplicate category listing on the empty basket page 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...ut=listing&Itemid=53 (where the red border is)

And I also cannot get any listings to show up under their respective category. eg 212.113.133.235/~englishr/index.php?opti...=childrens&Itemid=53 (also shown by red border)

Its not a change I have made on the pages its simply something I have pressed somewhere. Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15239 by nicolas
Both problems are one and the same. You must have changed the content type of the associated module with the id 53 from product to category. You need to revert that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum