- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Add order date in email template
- Scudeletti
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 5 months ago #318565
by Scudeletti
Add order date in email template was created by Scudeletti
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.33
Hi, I need to automatically enter the order date in the email template.
How can I do it?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.33
Hi, I need to automatically enter the order date in the email template.
How can I do it?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #318579
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add order date in email template
Hi,
You should be able to do that by adding such PHP in the HTML section of the email:
You should be able to do that by adding such PHP in the HTML section of the email:
Code:
<?php echo hikashop_getDate($data->order_created,'%d %B %Y %H:%M'); ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scudeletti
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Scudeletti
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #318596
by Scudeletti
Replied by Scudeletti on topic Add order date in email template
I confirm; I tried and now it works properly;
thank you very much.
thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds