- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Export to CSV and Catagories Listing problem
- colingchong
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #9006
by colingchong
Export to CSV and Catagories Listing problem was created by colingchong
Hello,
Is there a method of exporting the products in CSV that way I can keep all the new products consistent with existing products in a excel file and re-import them all in.
I am struggling to make a categories listing menu item that shows all my products from a specific category
ie. in one of my categories I have 119 products but when I click on that category it only shows 20, I have looked at the demo site and configured the category listing the same but cannot get it to show more than the 20.
Also, how do you change the background for the product image from the default gray in the catalog listing?
Many Thanks
Colin
Is there a method of exporting the products in CSV that way I can keep all the new products consistent with existing products in a excel file and re-import them all in.
I am struggling to make a categories listing menu item that shows all my products from a specific category
ie. in one of my categories I have 119 products but when I click on that category it only shows 20, I have looked at the demo site and configured the category listing the same but cannot get it to show more than the 20.
Also, how do you change the background for the product image from the default gray in the catalog listing?
Many Thanks
Colin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #9028
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Export to CSV and Catagories Listing problem
Hi,
There is no export of products in CSV for now.
If you don't see all your products, that's probably because you have a number of item per page at 20 and that the random option is activated in the hikashop options of your module. You should go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit your module's options to change them to your needs.
There, you will also be able to change the background color.
There is no export of products in CSV for now.
If you don't see all your products, that's probably because you have a number of item per page at 20 and that the random option is activated in the hikashop options of your module. You should go in the menu Display->Content modules and edit your module's options to change them to your needs.
There, you will also be able to change the background color.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- colingchong
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #9133
by colingchong
Replied by colingchong on topic Re: Export to CSV and Catagories Listing problem
Thanks, I think I've got the hang of that now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds